Pages

Sunday 15 May 2011

Busy busy busy! :(

2 weeks left of my first year from today (I have my presentation on the 26th, so I'll give in my visual essay then too). :o And lots to do in so little time unfortunately...

1) Haunted Ride Animation - I have VERY nearly finished the lighting and animation now... Not far from rendering. It isn't in until next Friday (the 20th) though so I have plenty of time to get that done then edit on Premiere Pro. While it is rendering I will be on the hunt for sounds and music to enhance the experience.



2) Visual Essay - I apologise for not uploading a plain version of the animated part. It isn't great to be honest, lol! But I will definitely upload the final thing when it is done... Although I make a version without voiceovers to put online because I sound awful :( haha. Anyway! I have edited up to the end of my first practitioner... About half way done then. Not going too bad.


3) Presentation - I have found out mine is at 10am on Thursday 26th May. So 2 weeks left to prepare. I have started a simple HTML layout in Dreamweaver for ease of access for me and whoever marks it. I feel powerpoint isnt internet based enough...? Anyway, I hope it works at uni, I know their internet browers tend to dislike my HTML/CSS coding and make my layout well messed up or dont like my videos and gallery! Lovely. I will have to go to uni next week to test out how it's all looking there, seeing as that is where I have to show it, after all.

First draft of 1st slide of presentation. Keepin' it simple guys! Images are bound to change.


Will be updating more if I get time!

Byeee.

No comments:

Post a Comment