Pages

Thursday 17 May 2012

Compositing 2: Creative Effects

For my second compositing/After Effects project, I have been given lots of rendered frames of a 3D scene, which I have to place together and add creative effects to in After Effects.

There's not really much I can say or show for this, as I keep changing my mind everytime I open it! :) Anyway, for now, I think I have decided on a color balance/saturation change to pinks and blues. I have also added a couple of glows.

Here are a few screenshots to show what I have been doing so far:







I have yet to edit/use all of the renders given, for instance one effect I will have to try and use is a lens blur, as we have been given some zdepth maps for certain frames. I may also play with more colour correction techniques such as contrast or exposure, or something totally different likea particle effect! We shall see...

No comments:

Post a Comment