Pages

Wednesday 31 October 2012

Internal Client - Modelling Stage

So I am now at the stage of 3D modelling in the internal client project, where I have give myself 2 weeks at the most to model all of the parts I will need to make the room for my advert.

The first thing I did was think about the feedback about the layout, size and shape of the space I had originally proposed in my presentation, and decided on a bigger space with a more curved shape (inspired by moodboard in previous post).

Top view of current room shape - wireframe layered on top

Perspective shot of entrance to current room shape - wireframe layered on top

I have also started modelling quite a few of the objects and pieces of furniture I would like in the interior space, including those shown in my proposal presentation prototypes, as well as new less significant items that could provide a 'sense of place'.

Bed with TV blind from front (rough version of sheets/blind)

Bed with TV blind from back (rough version of sheets/blind)

Chair

Desk

Touch keyboard

Sofa

Glass tumbler

Lamp in full

Close up of interior of lamp - inner panel will light up, rather than being a bulb

PC mouse

For now I am carrying on modelling more items to put within the space, as well as researching the properties of fabrics, and seeing if they will need to be modelled as well as textures; perhaps knitted fabrics, for instance.

No comments:

Post a Comment