Pages

Friday 3 December 2010

Final One Shot Film Seminar.

Today was out last seminar for DP1. Wooop? :) Anyway we learned basics of editing in Premiere Pro CS4, and started to experiment for our personal edits of our group's film.

I have decided to base mine on a idea I came up with when filming our first idea - CCTV. To achieve this I will edit the first, more serious part of the film in black and white with added "noise" effect. I will also use an appropriate font on my titles near the start to fit with this style

Later on in the film, when the mood changes to "PARTY!", I will fade from black and white and then into a more highly saturated style to fit in with this mood. I could also add appropriate styles of font with "Happy Birthday!" perhaps?


Anyhow, here is our totally unedited film. The snow does distract from the main focus, I must admit. But we tried our best under the circumstances and it is looking a lot better from my editing so far.

Final One Shot Film - Unedited from Samantha Freeman on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment