Pages

Sunday 5 December 2010

My Final One Shot Film Edit.

So here is my final personal edit of our one shot film.

"A Suspicous Birthday" One Shot Film - Personal Edit from Samantha Freeman on Vimeo.


We decided to name it "A Suspicious Birthday" as it represents the subject well.

For my edit, I decided to use one of my earlier ideas of using a CCTV style for the serious part of the film. To do this I made it black and white and added noise both on the video and on the sound (white noise). I then dissolved to a more colourful image without white noise (as I zoomed in in the original footage.)

Towards the end, I added my own recording of party blowers as well as a clip of the start of Cliff Richard's "Congratulations" song as I thought it was appropriate and fitted in well with the build up to the change of mood.

I also think my use of titles fitted well with the moods of the film

No comments:

Post a Comment