Pages

Thursday 2 December 2010

Update on all sorts of stuff. BUSY, BUSY.

So, ive been very busy over the past week or two!

- Essay. I have completed this, sent it to Jools and in the process of responding to the feedback before submission.
- One Shot Film. We have filmed our final shot, but had a lot of trouble due to the weather! Stupid snow! :(
- Presentation for DP1. I have decided to do a HTML format of presentation and have started producing a lot of the pages.


One Shot.

I havent currently got the file for our one shot film as I haven't been able to get into uni since we filmed due to the snow. I doubt I will get in tomorrow either so will need to get one of my group to email it to me before my assessment and presentation. Anyway, we persevered with filming in the very short intervals where the snow wasn't very heavy on Tuesday (obviously protecting the camera at all times with an umbrella. What a nice job I had :L) We wanted to keep with our original idea and thought this wouldn't work in a studio, which is why we stuck to the same setting despite the weather. I haven't seen the finished product on a PC screen yet due to my absence (sorry team!) but will hopefully soon have a go at editing it with sounds and effects on Premiere to improve the appearance and quality of our film.

Will keep you posted.


Presentation.

I won't post too much on here about the presentation as it isn't really necessary, but here is a preview of the first of my HTML pages produced on photoshop, linked with notepad using hotspots. Next I need to complete the pages of my presentation, complete cue cards and rehearse my speech to last approx. 10 minutes. Tough much?




No comments:

Post a Comment