Pages

Saturday 19 February 2011

Interactice Media Project - Digital Me.

This week we have started our new project for DP2 - Digital Me. For this we will produce our own website portfolio using HTML and CSS on Adobe Dreamweaver (CS5).

One of my first tasks was to produce a quick moodboard of my interests and things that represent me well. This includes both images and typography - important factors of web design!

Here is my moodboard so far. It looks a little blank, but hey, I think it is about done. :)


I've featured obvious things like my name, interests using different fonts and imagery I like. I have also included main themes such as games, music and fashion that I like outside of my university life. Little Big Planet 2 is something I very much like at the moment so this has a reasonably large section in the corner of my moodboard. Same for my first car in the opposite corner :D

We have also learned some basic HTML and CSS styling on Dreamweaver with Giselle. I found this pretty darn easy to be honest, I guess it is going to get a bit more stressful when we start to produce our designs. I will try and practice as much as possible to ensure I can do as much as I want to when the deadline gets closer, although I am trying to practice animation in preparation for that project too as that is my main interest! (Struggling :( boohoo.)

I am finding this project pretty interesting so far, probably due to me coming from a graphic design background and I have done a project very similar to this before, but I only did mock ups and did not actually produce the a functioning site, so this should be fun! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment