Pages

Sunday 27 February 2011

Portfolio Wireframes.

In our design seminar for the Digital ME project this week we learned about wireframes and produced some for our ideas for our website pages. I did 5 possible page layouts using Photoshop to produce my pretty basic wireframes. Here they are so far...





 
 I would keep a similar layout between the pages to improve continuety within my website, but would possibly change the background image between each page to give it more of a creative interest, rather than making the audience too bored by seeing the same image over and over again. I could also carry this on by changing the colours of the images or backgrounds slightly too.


 (I would have uploaded these earlier but my laptop seems to be slowly dying from malware or something. typical hm? D: i shall sort it)

No comments:

Post a Comment