Pages

Saturday 27 August 2011

Random postingg..

Update on what's been cracking off in my little random experimentation over the past week or so...



I remember telling Roma and Giselle I would practice lighting so I guess I should research thisat some point as it is the one thing I really don't understand! It did my head in during moving image :( I might get a book or something to help if I really struggle as my current book doesn't have a lighting section.

Also just as a random addition... Discovered this band and find this video really clever... Like it a lot.






Byeee.




3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations you win the award for the most summer posts. Looks like it'll be really useful for when you get back. Lots of books on lighting in the library. also check out the autodesk site for tips and tutorials. not sure if you signed up to the community if/when you got the free to students downlaod of thier software

    ReplyDelete
  3. I shall check this out shortly. I do like to keep my brain working! I am going to search for some books online now to see if I can find one to help. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete