Pages

Sunday 4 December 2011

Busy doing AE project - update of ideas/progress

A quick update on what I am doing at this moment on the After Effects project on my way to the deadline on Friday!

So here are a few screen shots of the animation I have added and edited this morning/afternoon so far. This mainly involves my idea of the penguin flying into space on his rocket skis, as the planets move to form the olympics rings shape...

Planets forming the olympic rings shape in front of penguin

Planets then start to "glow" before transformation.

Transformation has now occured, due to decreasing opacity of the glowing planets, and increasing the opacity of the olympic rings.

After this has occured in my animation, I plan for the penguin character to increase its rocket power further (animate my CC particle composition within my project) before flying gently through the centre black ring. I may also include a couple more closeups within this sequence to show expressions a little more. (I am hoping this will bring me up to somewhere around 30 seconds, as it is currently only about 20! :( )

I have also added another particle system to my project since I last posted screenshots - this is a snow particle system. I think this adds more dimension and interest to my piece in general, as well as obviously fitting in well with my winter olympic theme!






Will post more when it is done!

No comments:

Post a Comment