Pages

Tuesday 29 November 2011

AE Progress.. And been ill :(

I haven't been to uni for the past week, due to cancellations and illness - I am still getting over it now, although I am feeling a lot better than before, I still can't concentrate for as long as I would like without feeling icky! :(

Now is one of those moments, so thought I would try and blog some of my progress in the next due project - After Effects 'Fantasy Olympics' animation. This is due next Friday, so I am getting a bit stressed at me not being able to do much work at the moment, and I keep changing my ideas and designs every day so I'm not getting very far...

I think I am sticking to what I have done today though, I changed my design from a black outlined drawn environment, to just sticking to the shapes I drew as solid colours. I have also started experimenting with layering up my scene in 3D and making the further away or really close parts more blurred, to give an effect of depth of field. I have also added a CC Particle World effect with the directional axis style to simulate animation of the rocket skis, which I think looks quite cool.

I have no idea where my animation is going to be honest, therefore dont know how I am going to fill 30 seconds. I have probably only done about 5-8 seconds so far with most of the first half animated. I think I will have to take a break to do a storyboard to help with this. I also need to know what an animatic is (we also have to hand one of these in), as I think this is associated with my storyboard drawings in a video?

Anyway, here are a few screenshots of my work so far..







No comments:

Post a Comment