Pages

Sunday 20 November 2011

Back to the After Effects project

Now I am done with my chess player animation project, I am starting to focus back on my next hand-in - the fantasy olympics animation using After Effects.

Before I had my chess project obsession, I posted my photoshop edit of my penguin character drawn from the front. I have now eventually scanned in my side profile drawing of the character and edited similarly on photoshop using different layers.

Here is the drawing and the edit on photoshop:






Next, I will need to start designing an environment and decide how to go about making it to use in After Effects. Due to my main idea of going up a steep, long hill/cliff with snow - I think this maybe easier to make in 3DS Max rather than an edited still image, as I want to show movement within an enviroment. I will update as it goes further.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment