Pages

Thursday 10 November 2011

Updates.. busy busy! :|

As  the title says - very busy times right now!

I handed in my essay earlier today while I was at uni - finally! I haven't had it checked but have proof read it and edited it a few times in the past couple of days, so hope it's okay... Glad it is out of the way anyway!

Anyway, animation deadline - next Friday. So I have been working a lot on this project - practically ditched the other projects for a while until I start rendering this one.

So far I have done about 40 seconds of animation (so much for 30 seconds) and I would say I am about 2/3 of the way through my narrative. I haven't done my proper drawings of storyboards yet, so am sort of working from my head and random notes at the moment, but I will improve on the animation once I have got the main stuff sorted. By this I mainly mean camera shots and animation, which I find really challenging to be honest :(

Anyhow, here is a tiny render I did of the movement at the start of the chess part of my animation. As I said before, leaving cameras until last so it is just a wide shot to show how the movement looks without the use of link constraints (as they disagreed with me!) :





And here is a quick screenshot of what I am doing right now, in case you're curious... (:

No comments:

Post a Comment