Pages

Tuesday 1 November 2011

Environment modelling...


For my chess player animation, I thought a typical room with random robot arms would be more effective, in a weird way, than trying to produce some overly futuristic space for them to play in.

So my main idea is like an office/study area (as this is where you might play chess, for a guess?...), but the two arms could arrive in a more dramatic way to add some interest. I will draw out some ideas before I start animating, but will carry on modelling and making up my environment as I go along and see how it looks. I am also sort of using models I have produced over the summer and recently (cheating, I think not...) as I think they're pretty suitable and I can just import them!

Here are a few of quick renders showing my progress (not done lighting or major texturing obviously, will add more as I do more work!)










No comments:

Post a Comment