Pages

Monday 2 April 2012

Update on Visualisation Project

To give myself a bit of a break from the animation project, I have been trying to get some of the modelling doing for my 'Location Location' visualisation project. A lot of this modelling is quite basic for now and will hopefully look considerably better once textured and lit properly later on in the project. :) As this area of work (visualisation/environment design) is the area which I most want to end up working in, I feel I am going to concentrate on the texturing and detail much more than in my other project, to try and help me get a little better before the research and client projects next year.

Anyway, here are a few quick renders showing the basic untextured models so far... (I have textured a quick floor and made some whitewashed wooden planks too which I used to test lighting effects)

Bunk bed model with apple boxes (no sheets)

Single bed model with apple box (no sheets)

Iron cast stove with chimney model

Models of square table, and wooden crates as seats

Wooden barn-style door model (and the previously mention planks I made to experiment with how light could pass through)

And to show the general spacing and layout of my scene so far:




No comments:

Post a Comment