Pages

Saturday 30 October 2010

3ds max - hmm...

If I am brutally honest, now I have installed the program onto my laptop and attempted to follow tutorial videos and produce an object other than a basic shape or text... I am not liking it too much. Very confusing. I am a bit baffled on how to come up with an idea and make it on this program in 3 weeks... It will probably take me that long to figure out how to make one of the shapes I want?

Hmm indeed...

Anyway, this is very rubbish and took me hours (surprisingly) but I tried to produce a very poor, cartoon style face on 3ds max. I also animated it floating forwards and to the sides.. As with my other example though, I have no idea how to get my rendered images into an actual animation or video file. I will look into this this week I think.

Screenshots of this:    (the rendered images were a bit pale... no idea why to be honest!)






I would like to figure out how to make glasses on there actually. To avoid facial features, I think a good way of representing myself could be to do with my glasses or hair. These are what people seem to notice about me first... Oh joy. :P I will sketch some ideas for this theme tomorrow.

Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment