Pages

Monday 11 October 2010

Photographs. (:

These are the photographs I took yesterday for my Interactive Space project. I think they follow my previously drawn out plans very well actually! :o I have posted them in the same order as the narrative tree thing I posted before this.. so, yeah, quite complicated to visualise, but you can try to follow that! (Basically the doors and main objects in each picture would be clicked on - e.g. click on the stairs area to go upstairs or click on the fridge in the kitchen to retrieve the lucozade!!)



















I have played around with "levels" and "hue/saturation" tools mainly on Photoshop to enhance these pictures. I have also reduced/cropped them to a 1024x768 size, as this is the size (I think!) they need to be on the final webpage.

Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment