Pages

Wednesday 27 October 2010

Animation Project.

So, I was given the brief for my new project in DP1 today - 3D animation.

My main task is to produce a television ident for a channel/station based on myself and my social networking sites. (e.g. Facebook, Twitter...)

Here are examples of existing televsion idents using 3D animation that I quite like...






In my first seminar yesterday, I learned the basics of 3Ds max (the software I must use in this pathway) to make a simple animation of the word "JELLY" jumping and bouncing on the floor (in a jelly-like fashion - clever much?

I couldn't figure out how to put my rendered stills together an animation on Premiere Pro yesterday, and do not have this software at home (maybe I shall find a way at some point haha), so here are a few of the 100 rendered stills from the animated sequence...





No comments:

Post a Comment