Pages

Saturday 9 October 2010

Interactive Space Project...

So, I have experimented with 3 short sequences of my own photographs in my first week of this mini project. Now it is up to me to produce at least 15 images for my final interactive sequence on the "Making New Maps" website.

To be honest, I am still not totally sure of what I will produce for my next seminar on Tuesday afternoon, but I have quite a good idea... I think.. (:

Although I think my second and third sequences on my previous post were more effective photographically, I think my first example using door ways and a more dramatic approach is one I would like to experiment with more. Therefore, my main idea I will try and produce this weekend is taking the idea of pathways in interactive webpages and representing them with doorways and hallways inside a house.

For example, I could start with an image of the exterior/front of a house, then take images of doorways and what appears behind each one. This idea could work well if the viewer could click on the door or handle themselves to access new areas/images.

I have also considered different ideas involving shadows, processes (drink/food?) and character interaction from suggestions in my previous seminar, but think I will firstly try my own idea and see how well it works. I will now sketch out what I plan my 15+ images to be and include, and then I will photograph them tomorrow when I go to my boyfriend's house (it is a lot bigger than my bungalow! haha :D)

Will upload some sketches and images when I have produced them. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment