Pages

Monday 31 January 2011

Film update. *sigh*

This week is a bit stressful. Due to lack of communication we seem to be lacking in a male actor when filming on Wednesday but I do hope this will be sorted before then! Also, I have just booked equipment and sent off risk assessment for hopefully the final time to be checked. I seem to have a lot of responsibility this time round, not good. :(

Anyway, me and Alyssa discussed a few scenes we could shove into the equation from influence from other films. For instance, we like opening credits from Napoleon Dynamite which use names written on paper being pulled out from a wallet. We could do this in the style of a ticket as this is the name of our film.

I will work on some quick doodles we could use for this just in case nobody else does. :P

I cant wait for this filming to be done so I can get the editing started as this is meant to be my role in this project, ah well at doing everything else too ahah!

Will update when I have some footage finally!


Au revoirrr..

2 comments:

  1. ha. well done for keeping it and team together. i'vbe a good feeling about you sam fringeman

    ReplyDelete