Pages

Friday 21 January 2011

Film Week 2 Update.

I am currently in my 4th moving image seminar for Design Practice 2. We have learned about language and vocab used within the film industry and need to understand this more to progress in this project successfully. We have also started experimenting with Frameforge software to try to show what shots we could use in our film through storyboarding. It is rather confusing! But I will give it a go for another half hour or so more anyway. Over the next week we plan to confirm locations and actors, as well as revise our risk assessment for these changes and plan everything that is needed before filming in the following week. Hopefully this will all work out!

Here is a sample of what I have been doing in frameforge.. I dont get it really so just screenshots for now!






p.s I will hopefully be posting some images and random bloggage about the London trip later on tonight when I get home. Or I may just go on Little Big Planet 2. Who knows! :L 

No comments:

Post a Comment