Pages

Wednesday 26 January 2011

Le Fabuleux Destin d'Amélie Poulain



Love this film - Amelie (Jean-Pierre Jeunet). I watched it at college whilst studying narrative image making. The use of shots focusing on facial expression and the character of Amelie are really effective. I also like the tone/hue of the shots throughout the film -a sort of warm, yellow tone. I think this is successful in terms of adding to the romantic genre/feel to the film. I would like to edit our film to give a similar feel to it if possible as I think it is very aesthetically pleasing.


[[ http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Am%C3%A9lie  << plot and other info. ]]




PS. PASSED MY DRIVING TEST TODAY. WOOHOOOO! :D

1 comment:

  1. decided to use the soundtrack from this film as I loved the piano version of the main theme (in this video) which fits well with our 60s/french sort of theme.

    ReplyDelete