Pages

Thursday 10 March 2011

Latest on my website... :)

This is my about page. This is nearly complet,e minus the title, which I need to use my laptop for to get the "Impact Label" typeface.




I have added a background of a simple scan of squared paper. I edited it slightly on photoshop then added it as a fixed and centered background. It seems to fill the whole screen on the uni monitors so it should be okay I think!

I am pretty happy with the colour schemes and think the background and content goes together really well. I originally had the idea of changing colour schemes between pages, but I am now thinking this might be too much for the audience and simple might be better.

I am now just adding content and tweaking little things to make it better before my deadline in about 2 weeks times. Will kee[pyou posted ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment