Pages

Wednesday 16 March 2011

Started the visual essay now (I think anyway!:D)

Yeah, I after my messing about session on 3ds MAX the other day trying out techniques and shapes to put in my essay, I have now started to produce the environment I think I will use in my final visual essay.

Once again, no lighting or cameras as of yet as I am focussing on producing the environment to a decent standard first! Going well so far to say I have over 2 months yet :D want to get it sorted as soon as poss so I can then start adding practitioners into my finished environment (planes on the walls with bitmap textures of slides I have created on photoshop).

Here is a quick preview of what I have done so far (well this is all of it to be honest! :) )


This should hopefully match the first part of my storyboard! Entrance.

No comments:

Post a Comment