Pages

Sunday 6 March 2011

Update on DP2 stuff...


This is the latest screenshot of how my site is looking so far. I spent quite a bit of time on Thursday due to a silly 4 hour gap between sessions just doodling stuff like trees, birds and leaves for the imagery on my site. I took influence from sites I previously posted such as Kate Nash's site using simple scribbly drawings of birds and other natural things. I have also done some illustration/animation similar to this in the past so thought it could fit in well with my style of work.

I have also used the "Impact Label" font I found within my header and nav bar using photoshop and this is a more reliable way of using downloaded fonts within my design. I have been messing about on photoshop with this font making it white when hovered over. This is taking time but it will hopefully be worth it!

More updates when needed...

No comments:

Post a Comment