Pages

Wednesday 20 April 2011

Prop and scare ideas...

Here are a few pictures I googled as research for my props and scare scenes in my haunted house ride.

Scare idea - ghost rises from gravestone area:

Here are some groups of silhouette images to show what I could try to produce in my ride. (I will probably find a simple shape like this, trace it in 3DS Max, then bevel/extrude it to give a 3D silhouette.)

Bats/birds flying in idea:

I hope to use a similar style for this scare idea, teamed with a strong use of sound effects to add to the scare. Here are some more simple shapes...


Another obvious prop throughout my design will be trees! However, these are preset foliage objects on the 3DS Max software, so these will take very little time to produce. I will make these black/very dark to fit in with my silhouette theme. (See my texture post for a sample!)


Thankss.

No comments:

Post a Comment