Pages

Saturday 30 April 2011

Sorry, long time no postage... D:

So, I have had quite a few weeks/days off recently for Easter and the wedding and stuff, and have been very busy trying to get some 3DS Max work done in this time and have totally forgotten to blog to be honest.

Anyway, I have spent most of my time waiting for my visual essay's 2160 something frames to render so I can start making it on Premiere.. This used up all of 3 or 4 days so I didn't get much done for this time apart from the rendering.

Here are a few frames from this said animated essay...











I will render and upload a soundless, simple version of this animation shortly. I think it is quite good for a first attempt but some of the camera movements are slightly off. If I have to time to re-render I will, but I doubt I will! :(


I have been starting modelling props and setting in my haunted house animation too this week, but am not yet at a point where I feel I am ready to start animating. When I am, I will post some examples of what I have I have done.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment