Pages

Monday 11 April 2011

Sucker Punch - good film ;D

During my 2 week break from good old uni, I went to see Zack Snyder's new film "Sucker Punch" with the boyfriend as I thought it looked quite cool, although there weren't many other girls in the cinema, haha! Boys' film perhaps?

Anyway, I really liked it to be honest! The visual effects throughout were very good and the general style of cinematography looked very effective all the way through, particularly in the opening scenes (I have posted this below. How did they do that rain drop thing?! :o ).



I also thought the way the three different sides to the narrative changed each time by focusing on the main character of Baby Doll's eyes and then zooming out again into a different environment. The soundtrack is also a well thought out group of cover versions performed in a similar style which fit very well with the film.

All in all, a film I enjoyed very much. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment