Pages

Sunday 29 January 2012

More character progress. Been working on portfolio too!

Here is my character model (hopefully finished now after I possibly check it with Andy incase there are any problems with it), with the addition of very simple modelled hair shape (the rest will be painted on in mudbox) and geeky glasses! :)


Once I am sure I am happy with this and such, I will start to unwrap it so I can add some texture and colour in Mudbox and Photoshop. I am pretty happy with my progress so far, and think this process is a particularly good one to feature in my showreel/portfolio dvd...

Talking of which, I have decided on producing a DVD/video style for now rather than rushing a (likely to be) poor website before the deadline, as I think it will work much better if I spend more time on it after this. However, I am hoping my menu for the DVD will resemble my previous web wireframe design, and to produce a new website and blog design very shortly to match with this simple style - consistency!

Today I have been attempting (and failing a lot...) at getting to grips with Adobe Encore, as I seem to have it on my laptop from downloading After Effects last term. I am finding it quite difficult to get to grips with, and have no idea what image size or quality I need. I guess I may need to get a load of DVDs just to test out these theories! :P

Here is a screen shot of the menu I created (that is, if it does work, and I did do it right! haha) :

No comments:

Post a Comment