Pages

Tuesday 8 January 2013

External Client Project - Nottingham Castle Visit

My external client project for this term involves working with two other students from my tutorial group and my tutor on a realtime visualisation of Nottingham Castle (Ducal Palace) at the time of the riot in 1831. Before the Christmas break, we all visited the location to observe, learn history, and discuss the project in a little more detail. I never posted the photographs I took during this visit, so here they are! :) (Sorry if some are a little blurry - it was a freezing day!)


For this project, my role will be to model and texture the exterior of the castle, which is why most of my images are of the bricks, windows, pillars etc. I have also been reading the PDF about the building history of the Ducal Palace, so now have a better understanding of what it was like at the time of the riot in 1831 and which parts were and weren't relevant at this time.


[Also, quick note: I have made a general 'Uni Work' Photostream on iCloud now I have two iOS devices - here is the link where I will post quite a few images, instead of using flickr, which I never really got into: https://www.icloud.com/photostream/#A15oqs3qGNmMLJ ]

No comments:

Post a Comment