Pages

Friday 11 January 2013

Nottingham Castle External Client Project - Images & Group

Today I decided to make a Facebook group for the three of us doing this client project - me, Amanda, and Helina - to help us organise the project more efficiently and to share any useful resources and progress. I also think this will help us get used to working together rather than separately, and could be useful at times when it may not be possible to meet up to complete work.

http://www.facebook.com/groups/375082555921454/


I have uploaded the PDFs to this group so far, as well as exported images from the larger of the PDFs, to use as reference when we start to plan the project for the presentation and then 3D modelling. Here are some of the images I have gathered so far:


















Once we receive the brief for the project - hopefully this week! - we can start to use these reference images and PDF information to help us begin accurately planning and modelling the castle and its grounds (I still believe I am modelling most of the outside of the castle).

No comments:

Post a Comment