Pages

Wednesday 6 February 2013

Modelling the Castle Walls

During my first week of making work for this client project, I planned to produce the main geometry of the 3 castle walls I have been allocated, which I think I have successfully completed. I have modelled each side of the building as a separate model for now, and will probably attach them later on if this is required. I have also checked the main wall measurements after Amanda informed me some were slightly off, therefore altered them as needed. I think I am going to email my progress so far and any questions I have to Simon (Hot Knife) tomorrow before or after meeting for tutorial, as he is in charge of the technical side of the project.

Anyway, renders/screenshots of the model so far!


Model with wireframe overlay (North Front end)




Model with wireframe overlay (South Front end)








No comments:

Post a Comment