Pages

Monday 6 February 2012

Portfolio Update - DVD Showreel

I have been working A LOT on my portfolio this week, especially on actually producing work and imagery to put in it (Maya skills, character modelling - see previous post). I have edited my original wireframe design for my DVD navigation menu today using Adobe Encore and Photoshop, to give it a more visual/graphic style - making it more appealing to the eye, I think.

Here is a screenshot from within Encore of my menu at the moment:



As I said before, I am also currently working on practicing working in Maya as well as 3DS Max, and producing some quick examples of skills such as particle and nCloth dynamic systems. So far I have done some basic examples of dynamic particle emitters producing snow, sleet and rain effects:

Rain - streak particles with splash effect

Sleet - small sphere particles with splash effect

Snow - larger spheres colliding with ground plane

No comments:

Post a Comment