Pages

Friday 24 February 2012

Bunkhouse Moodboards and Mock-ups

I have now produced a moodboard on Photoshop after reading the descriptive passage from 'Of Mice and Men' thoroughly and researching and collecting images, textures and general styles, to help with my design process.



This moodboard features the "black cast iron stove" from the description, which I actually forgot to include in my previous 3D mockups/drawings. However, I think when I make my final space, I plan to make the room longer and thinner than in my mockup anyway, so there will be room for this on one of the main walls where there is no window. I have shown what this might look like by editing my quick 3D mockup:





I have also added some texture labels to one of my previous drawn/3D mock-ups, following on in more detail from some of the textures I found when producing my previous moodboard.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad I found this web site, I couldn't find any knowledge on this matter prior to.Also operate a site and if you are ever interested in doing some visitor writing for me if possible feel free to let me know, im always look for people to check out my web site.
    http://en.forrender.com/

    ReplyDelete