Pages

Friday 9 March 2012

Pirate Camp - Finally made some fire :)

After lots of fiddling about the settings over various attempts of producing my campfire dynamic effect, I have come to the decision of using cloud particle shapes with the RGB colour ramp and a glow intensity ramp used in the shader/material.

This is a quick test render of my fire particles I have done to test both timing and general aesthetics before putting my final camp together, which I now think is pretty successful (thanks to help from Baris with the texturing :D ) :





I have also done another test render for the same reasons, but for my pirate flag, which I created right at the start of the modelling process. I think the movement seems quite realistic in terms of its mass, drag, damp, etc. and the power of the wind.

No comments:

Post a Comment