Pages

Wednesday 7 March 2012

Silent Comedy Animation Work :)

I haven't posted anything for a short while on this project, but have been working on things such as morph targets, rigging, skinning and a bit of prop modelling since I textured my character.

Here are a few screenshots and quick renders to show my progress so far:

This is my character with a CAT rig in place, before using the skin modifier. I found this actually quite simple to put in place, but am having trouble making the shoulder and elbow joints work accurately with my character skin.

This is a very silly pose I made to show my rig was working quite well so far with my character. I realise this is a very camp pose, haha. :D



I have also made some props ready to put in my environment for the animation. This is a render of my basketball and hoop I have made.

A screenshot showing the ball's model with edged faces.

A screenshot showing the hoop's model with edged faces.

No comments:

Post a Comment