Pages

Sunday 4 March 2012

Pirate Camp Progress...

Today I have been working on my pirate camp ideas and started some more modelling.

Firstly I did some sketches of ideas for objects/props to put within my camp. I came up with things both associated with camping and the general theme of pirates. Here are my pages of drawings for this:






I have started modelling a few of these items today in Maya. I have noticed a lot of people are modelling in 3ds max, then importing FBX files into Maya, but I am modelling in Maya to help develop my skills and, basically because I find it a lot quicker! :) Here are some of my models without final textures (I need to figure out how to make rendering look better and make dielectic materials work for glass) and all my models so far:




No comments:

Post a Comment