Pages

Sunday 4 March 2012

Bunkhouse Objects/Props Drawings

Here are some drawn ideas of what I want some of the items mentioned in the description to look like in my 3D environment:




I have also looked at examples of American bunkhouses from the era of the 1930s (when the story is set) to give me a better idea on the style and textures I will be looking for when I start modelling my environment. The main idea I have gained from this research is the design and style of the roof of the bunkhouse.

Something I haven't looked at so far - the roof/ceiling design. This is the style of wooden beamed ceiling I want to produce in my work.
Example of exterior of a bunkhouse built in 1920s/1930s

Example of interior of bunkhouse - idea of space inside, and features/textures.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for taking the time to publish this information very useful!
    Forrender

    ReplyDelete