Pages

Friday 5 November 2010

Doodlez and stuff.

Did a bit of sketching to plan my final idea today... To make up for my missed seminar yesterday... Stupid cold keeps coming back to haunt me! :(

Anyway, heres my main character idea and quick storyboarded sketches of what movement I could try and include in my ident.


This idea very much uses the tutorials we have followed in seminars (text and jellyhead!), as these are features I think I can now use fairly well on the software. However, I have added certain aspects I have explored and discovered myself - glasses, teeth editing, arms, character movement/bending/stretching, etc.

This idea has a strong use of moving text (falling or spinning, perhaps?) so I have looked at a few current idents using similar styles to help me decide how to approach this. Here are a couple of my favourites...



No comments:

Post a Comment