Pages

Thursday 11 November 2010

Uploaded videos to vimeo. Edits 1 + 2. Voila.

I have done my first edit without sound... I am currently on the that task (:

Here is my first go at it...


SJF Ident - No sound from Samantha Freeman on Vimeo.

I found the movement of the glasses slightly awkward near the start, so I will try and improve this in 3DS max and render these frames again before adding sound to my finished piece.



Here is what I now consider as my final ident design. It may change as I can be picky with things like this and alter them constantly :) but I think this will be my main edit. I have tried to alter the fault with the glasses slightly and have added a few sound effects to make it more interesting.


SJF Ident - Sound from Samantha Freeman on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment