Pages

Monday 22 November 2010

Today....

We had to go in at 9am today for a lecture on our end of module presenation and assessment... It seemed to help confirm my worries about how to produce it, but has also stressed me out a little. :P

We have been told to produce the main bulk of our presentation using our "best work". This means the work I think best answers the brief and has been the most successful overall. I am still not sure but I think I will mainly base mine on my interactive space project (improved version since the online link I posted here!), as I think it is now much more effective and has had some good feedback so far. I am in the process of getting more feedback.

It was also suggested to make our presentations using other methods than just a powerpoint presentation, as this would be the least they expect of us. I have decided, to link in with my work, I will produce a HTML coded interactive-style presentation. I am in the process of producing the first few pages of this at the moment on photoshop and notepad. (Dreamweaver is against me. Won't work on my laptop. Boohoo!) So it could take a while. Start early hmm!


After the lecture, I also met up with 2 of my One Shot team in the library to discuss and finalise some ideas for our final film this week or next week. We decided on going with the comical twist on the "drop off" idea. Perhaps using an envelope containing a birthday card instead of a bag? I will update my blog when I have finished the storyboard I started and finalised what we are doing.

Sayonara.

No comments:

Post a Comment