Pages

Thursday 4 November 2010

Made this idea..

Did a lot of messing about on 3ds max today...
This is the main thing that came out of it...



Very much based on the character we did in the seminar I think you will notice, but plan to edit it even more to make it suitable for the brief. I just really liked the cuteness of it :P and simplicity.

I also finally managed to make a shape that looked slightly like glasses today to fit in with my main idea for the ident. So might actually persue with this one now.

Will keep you posted. (:

2 comments:

  1. This is so so good! I definitely need your help on tuesday with both context & dp1! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. really? haha ive just been bored and poorly so trying to do it. pretty much copied what i learned on tuesday not very original haha. :D i shall help you if you want me to come in earlier than 3? x

    ReplyDelete