Pages

Monday 17 October 2011

After Effects Project Stuff...

I have just edited my original penguin design, removed the black outlines (for ease with layers and animation) and placed each part of the anatomy/animated part in a separate layer, and added necessary extra parts to stop gaps when animated (e.g. shoulder joints)

Here is the complete design, along with some examples of my layers...























I have also done a very quick test of animating using the puppet pin effect in AE as I am new to the software. This was done only with the puppet tool, I think I might use it in conjunction with rotation and positioning in my final animation.






Next I will work on a side angle drawing, and perhaps from behind too, to give me a few shot options within my animation. I will also consider what backgrounds I want and how I will produce them.

No comments:

Post a Comment