Pages

Sunday 16 October 2011

This week...

I have so far:

-Worked on chess animation props (pieces & table/board)












-Complete Andy's tutorial to model, rig and animate a robot arm.



-Researched loads of 3D/games companies in Nottingham/Derby area as the main ones to contact, and also looked at what I class as large games companies in association with my interest in environment design.

I also found Wonder Vision, a company based in both London and Nottingham, which looks a pretty good medium sized company to consider.
    -Experimented with visualisation modelling, both for my visualisation project and to help add to my online portfolio which the recipients of my email may decide to look at. Here is my example of modelling my iphone 4 as accurately as I could:



    -Edited some of the content of my website and bought the domain name http://www.samantha-freeman.com/ which I also have the email address contact@samantha-freeman.com for my professional emailing!

    -Written a draft email to send to my chosen few companies (approximately 5-8 I will contact?) which I will edit and send later today.


    Today, as said above, I am going to try and send my email to a few chosen companies I am realistically interested in, as well as a few larger games companies based in the UK to learn about that industry too. I will also attempt to start my essay before my tutorial tomorrow with Simon, although I have no idea what I am writing about yet; I think I need assistance on what to actually put in the company sections!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment