Pages

Friday 21 October 2011

Networking Progress.. Aha!


I have had responses from a few companies now, detailed answers from 5 Lamps Media (Derby), Albino Igil (Derbyshire) and Hot Knife Digital Media/Simon Wallett (Nottingham).

I also have had an offer to visit the game developer RARE's new Birmingham studio in a couple of weeks for a look around and chat! Wow. I have no idea where it is and whatever, but am waiting for a reply to my request to go on a Wednesday... We shall see. Never thought I'd get offered to look at what I would consider a medium/large company! (They made my fave game ever Donkey Kong Country on SNES, aha!) They are now an Microsoft/xbox developer, so I don't know much about them (I have a ps3!)< but I am aware they work on Kinect software, and am really interested to see how they work, if they let me go. :)

Banjo Kazooie!















Kinect Sports Season 2



No comments:

Post a Comment